Saturday, February 19, 2005

No, I'm not rich but...

One of the great things about working in commercial aviation is the flight benefit. Although I've taken several trips, I'm really excited about the next one. My son and I are going to jump the first flight to San Diego, catch a boat for a 1/2 day fishing trip and then catch the last flight out. All this from an entry level job. I get to take my son fishing in the Pacific even though I live in Colorado. Things like this are why people say that "aviation gets in your blood."

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

"Although" is one word bro. Oh, and by the way, you didn't e-mail me about your blog. I had to find out from Julesantana. Is that any way to treat your favorite sister? Congratulations on your fishing trip. I hope it is fun.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home