Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Well that Stinks!

My group turned in the first draft of our website redesign project and it was totally ripped up by our Proff. He did not like the blog idea, which stinks! We are going to have to rewrite the proposal without the blog portion. I'm frustrated because the blog idea was kind of my pet, but the good news is, I can do what I want with this thing since it won't be needed for the class anymore. However, you cannot deny the basic premise of the project which was, the department website is bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Dude I just checked out the department website, you are right, it is really bad!!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger hulbstar said...

When it was all said on done though, we came out with the best presentation and the best ideas for improvement. The other groups did a great job on investagation, while we focused on innovation. With a repackageing of the porject, we did well.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Josh Jordan said...

Always interesting information.   Keep up to date with what is happening in the airline and commercial aircraft world at Air101.co.uk

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home