Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm Back

This end of the semester has been so hectic that I've neglected posting. So much has happened since I posted last as well, including a promotion at work. It looks as if the commercial industry is finally looking at contraction. I think it's long over due. The UA guys are also upset enough about the pension issue that strike talks are getting serious. I don't think the guy in Chicago dressed in a black robe will allow that, but... If UA goes on strike, it will not survive, so it looks to me like the options are no pension, or no pension and no job. I am sympathetic to those harmed by UA's violation of trust, but the truth is, UA is just catching up to business in the 21st century. Company pensions are an expense that most business' refuse to incur anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really plan ahead of time unless I'm making an item for a specific
occasion or a custom order, so I usually just take a trip to the bead store or browse online and
I buy whatever seems to catch my attention at the time and that drives my creations.
Wedges continue to be a must-have look for summer to
accessorize that perfect summer outfit. Scarves are bright color splashes
of florals or bold geometric shapes.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: hair accessories

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Jason said...

I love reading your blog posts, really interesting

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home